The Longer Plot, Sans Spoilers
Do Hee (Search Engine Optimization Ji Hye), a producer whom works well with a video that is online, is believing that her boyfriend will probably propose to her. She couldn’t be much more wrong because he is really someone that is seeing! After getting her heart broken JUST AS BEFORE, Do Hee encounters food psychiatrist Hae Kyung (Song Seung Heon).
The two begin eating meals together, but there is a catch: they decide never to share information that is personal as his or her names or careers also to be strict “dinner mates.” Needless to say, it is inescapable for one or more of them to produce emotions. Things become much more complicated whenever their particular loves that are first the image and decide that they wish to get together again together with them.
Are You Aware?
- Search engine optimization Ji Hye’s Crash Landing for you co-star Kim Jung Hyun made a cameo into the very first episode as Do Hee’s cheating ex-boyfriend. Their character is pretty mean, really. He even informs Do Hee: ” we began to hate consuming with you. You ought to be prepared to consume with some body you adore, appropriate? But. it became a duty with you. I did not consume because We had to. because i desired to, but”
- Sandara Park additionally made a cameo as you of physician Hae Kyung’s clients, a Hallyu celebrity who’s got a time that is hard because of the many hate reviews she received online.
- Into the show, Do Hee is really a big audrey hepburnfan and even dresses up as Audrey’s morning meal At Tiffany’s character. CUTIE.
- The show also possessed a Crash Landing On You-inspired scene, where Do Hee imagined herself as a female from North Korea!
The Things I Think
“this can be a coincidence, right?”
Whom knew that a set which revolves around two different people consuming together might be this intimate and kilig? I happened to be among those CLOY fans have been super stoked up about Search Engine Optimization Ji Hye’s follow through drama, particularly because she will be starring opposite OG man that is leading Seung Heon. The teasers that are initial currently the cutest, and I also wished to view a rom-com that will make me have confidence in
I’ll just tell that people cliffhangers: *chef’s kiss*. The termination of each episode, particularly the ones that are initial constantly left me wanting more. The 2 primary leads are both therefore pretty and discouraging they imagine that they are “simply buddies. since they’re clearly ideal for one another, but” Seung Heon and Ji Hye’s chemistry can be so adorable and it also ended up being really fun guessing which one of these would confess first!
Whenever Seung Heon asked, “can you want to have supper I legit swooned with me?” in the show. Certainly one of my personal favorite scenes ended up being whenever Do Hee and Hae Kyung came across at a footbridge just as if by coincidence, nevertheless the truth had been, they invested the hour that is last therefore walking throughout the neighbor hood hunting for one another.
Another super precious tidbit that we adored was Do Hee’s imagination! She ended up being a fan of relationship novels, and would constantly replicate scenes in her own mind вЂ” however with by herself and Hae Kyung once the characters that are lead. Her *imagination* additionally went into overdrive when she paid attention to a movie called last lifestyle Regression By having A Psychiatrist.
I enjoy that this drama is about “healing.” Yes, physician Hae Kyung assists their clients through food treatment, nevertheless the characters that are lead learn how to forgive and heal from their scars, such as for instance their previous heartbreaks and Hae Kyung’s broken relationship along with his mother. Dinner Mate additionally discusses psychological state, particularly Jae Hyuk’s. The show again shows that individuals whom might appear completely fine on the exterior might likewise have battles they’ve been wanting to conceal.
We’d Suggest It To:
- Crash Landing I promise on you fans вЂ” there are sooo many CLOY easter eggs in this show.
- Those that continue to haven’t had the opportunity to go on from their exes. This drama may just allow you to just just take that first faltering step! *winks*
We are officially in Viber! engage in our growing community and subscribe to Cosmopolitan Philippines now!